Time for RosÉ: Forty 2010 New Releases
This is the time of the year when people think about drinking rosé, unless of course you're like us and drink it all year long. The 2010 new releases are appearing on store shelves, so it's time for our annual Rosé Review to help guide your decision about which rosés to purchase. In this article, we provide reviews of 40 new rosé releases from around the world, with special focus on French regions like Aix en Provence, Bandol, Corbières, and Tavel. We also review some terrific rosés from Spain and the New World, including California, Oregon, Washington State, Virginia, and South Africa. We even include some sparkling rosés we think you'll like.
To continue reading this article, become an International Wine Review subscriber today.
Subscribers receive the following:
When you subscribe you gain exclusive access to one of the most respected wine publications in the world, and you receive
- 6 bi-monthly, in-depth reports per year on the major wine regions of the world (3 for introductory subscriptions)
- Over 50 past reports on wine regions throughout the world
- Periodic Special Wine Reports
- Access to the IWR database of over 15,000 wine reviews
- Weekly wine tasting articles recommending new releases, new vintages, and best buys
- Articles on wine and food pairing and an exclusive wine and food pairing chart for subscribers only